Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tell it how it really is!


On Sunday I was substituting in Kamry's primary class so Courtney was sitting on my lap. During sharing time the teacher said, "You girls and boys are sweet and innocent." As she continued Courtney leaded over to me and said, "Mom boys are NOT sweet!!!" She totally thought the teacher was lying. I have 5 little boys in my home that I watch and I think they are totally sweet but apparently Courtney doesn't think so. It was so funny. Leave it to Courtney to tell it how it really is.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Kristy, oh my gosh your girls are beautiful! I haven't seen you in forever! Hope all is going well for you!

Sara said...

Hey Kristy, I found your blog through Christi Fisher's. This is Sara (Beck) Westbrook. I was your roommate in Pocatello. It's great to see that you are doing so well. Your girls are beautiful. I have three girls myself and LOVE being a mom!

Jesy said...

of course.... every single one of your girls' hair is perfect. And they're all cooperating for the camera. I'm not surprised... they all belong to you!
Loves!