Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deep thoughts by Sydney Bradshaw

I have to share something Sydney said the other night. The power had gone off so all of us were looking at the lights that were still on in Rexburg, Sydney says, "That would be cool if all the lights in Idaho went out. Then all you would see would be the temple lights" I said no the temple lights would go out too. She says, "Oh I thought that the temple lights were just a natural glow cuz the temple is such a special place." I thought I like her idea better. The temple does put off a special glow inside and out. I am grateful for kids that put the important things into perspective. Love that Sydney.

2 comments:

Penny said...

What the hello dixie is going on here? You mean to tell me that you are actually alive and on your computer and on your blog-dramatic pause while I opera sing-Good to hear from your Sydney. Me and my girls are going through bradshaw girls withdrawl. I don't know how much longer we can make it before we sneak away to visit!

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

I love that Sydney! And it is great to hear from you also. Just thought maybe you had a boring life and didn't want to talk about it. JK