Tuesday, November 11, 2008



My Kamry is one in a million. And for those of you who know Kamry, totally know what I am talking about. I thought I should share something she said a few weeks ago. I am just a little slow on posting it. She had a talk in primary on service. So we had labeled different parts of the body with ways we could give service. As we were practicing Kamry says, "We forgot to use nose!" So then I said, "There isn't anything we could use for nose". So then she says, "Yeah mom we could put smell the holy spirit!" So I said, "You can't smell the holy spirit." And of course she says, "Yes, (sniff, sniff) can't you smell him?" And she was really confused as to why she couldn't say that in her talk. It was so funny. I laughed for days about it. That is one thing Kamry does she makes me laugh every day. And thank goodness for that cuz sometimes that is the only thing that gets me through the day.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Amen sister! I beleive the high maintenance ones are the cutest, because then they might make it longer. Cute pic and I love her!